|Holiday Events: Grab Your Easter Baskets!|
|12:13PM / Friday, March 25, 2016|
It's time for the kiddos to break out their baskets and spy some Easter goodies around the county this weekend.
Saturday, March 26
• Stockbridge Library Train Station, 2 Depot St., Stockbridge, 11 a.m.: A special storytime and Easter Egg Hunt will be held. Have fun searching for eggs and hearing an Easter story. Info at 413-298-5501.
• Peter Cook VFW Post 9144, Clarksburg, 10 a.m.: Annual egg hunt will be held in the town field. All children up to age 12 are welcome.
• Blue Rider Stables, 15 Farm Lane, South Egremont, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: A candy free egg hunt will be held for free. Other activities include hay bale maze, $1; pony rides, $5, face painting and refreshments for purchase. Information at bluerider.org or 413-528-5299.
• Berkshire Co-Op Market, 42 Bridge St., Great Barrington, 10:30 a.m.: DIY Kids workshop will feature Natural Egg Dying. Participants will experiment with food, flowers and leaves to make naturally dyed eggs. Wear appropriate clothing for this workshop, as it may get messy. Information: 413-528-9697, Ext. 10.
• Lilac Park, Main Street, Lenox, 11 a.m.: An Easter Egg Scramble will be held by the Lenox Community Center Arrive early to line up. Rain/snow moves the scramble to the Lenox Community Center.
• Morningside Community School, Burbank Street, Pittsfield: The city's annual Eggstravaganza Egg Scramble will be held rain or shine. The schedule is as follows: 10:30 a.m. for 9-year-olds; 10:40 a.m. for 7- and 8-year-olds; 10:55 a.m. for 5- and 6-year-olds; 11:10 a.m. for 4-year-olds; 11:25 a.m. for 2- and 3-year-olds. One winner in each age group who finds the golden egg will receive a special prize. Info at 413-499-9370.
• Sweetwood of Williamstown Retirement Living Community, Williamstown, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.: Children of all ages are invited to an Easter Egg Hunt, rain or shine. Come for light refreshments, fun and, weather permitting, fresh air on our beautiful grounds as kids hunt for Easter eggs. If it rains, there is lots of space and hiding places inside.
• Dalton CRA, Main Street, Dalton, 11 a.m.: The CRA will hold its annual Easter egg hunt. Boys and girls pre-school through grade five may participate. There will also be a special visit from the Easter Bunny.
Sunday, March 27
• Cheshire Elementary School, noon: Cheshire Police Association will hold its annual Easter egg hunt. Three age groups: toddler to 4 years; 5-7 years; and 8-10 years. Children search for prizes donated by local merchants or by the Police Association. Prizes awarded after all the age groups finish.